Am I required to launder linens?
- No, linens are laundered by another service provider. You will pick up clean linens from the storage unit to make beds, then return dirty linens to the storage unit
What linens are provided?
- Each set of linens includes 3 flat sheets, 2 pillow cases 3 bath towels, 2 wash cloths, and a bath mat
How many linens do I bring to each property?
- It depends on the number of sleeping surfaces. You bring one set of linens for each sleeping surface, including sofabeds and futons.
What do I do if I encounter stained or damaged linens?
- Do not use them and report to Client Care. Always inspect linens as you make the beds and bring extras with you incase you encounter damaged ones.
What do I do with towels and bathmats?
- Neatly hang or fold the towels in the bathroom so it is clear that they are fresh and have not been used. Neatly arrange the bathmat over the side of the tub. You can also roll the towels and place them neatly on the bed if they do not look nice in the bathroom.
What if I find extra linens while cleaning a property?
- If they are Pillow linens, take them back to the storage unit. If they are the homeowner’s linens, fold them and put them aside for the owner.